Bachelors in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery or B.H.M.S is an undergraduate course which follows a holistic system of medicine where an individual is given tablets which contains highly diluted substances which pushes the body’s natural system of healing. The course duration is 5½ years including an internship which is mandatory. This course as a holistic alternative medicine degree provides the candidates with an overview of the homoeopathic medicinal system with an in-depth knowledge of the subject. This course can also be pursued through a distance education program or through correspondence.
- To pursue this course, the candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 50% or an equivalent qualification in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10+2/Class 12.
- To be eligible for admittance in B.H.M.S, the candidate must attempt NEET UG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) and obtain the minimum qualifying score. The admission is purely based on merit and the performance of the candidate in NEET UG. The minimum age criteria is 17 years.
- Aspiring candidates who wish to serve mankind can surely join this course.
- Those who possess good logical thinking and have a good mindset are well suitable to pursue B.H.M.S.
- Those individuals who can be proficient in Homeopathic remedies and wish to promote natural health by becoming an alternative medicine practitioner can pursue this course.